Aflex (NBR Class1)
Class 1 Nitrile Insulation Sheet/ Tubes
A-flex is a flexible thermal insulation material made from closed-cell, elastomeric nitrile rubber. ALP-A-flex is produced in pre- formed sheets and pipe sections. These products meet insulation requirements in diverse fields such as the automobile, air conditioning & refrigeration industry, construction segment, hospitals, pharma industries, hotels and cold storage industries.
- Completely closed cell elastomeric nitrile insulation.
- Quick and easy to install with no special tools.
- Flexible, durable and easy to handle.
- Excellent compression strength due to closed cell structure.
- Contains no chlorinated or dangerous substance.
- Superior thermal insulation properties over other open or closed cell insulation material due to high water vapour resistance property of nitrile rubber
- Very high diffusion resistance and no cladding required if installed inside
- Class 1 fire safety as per BS 476 part 7.
- 6mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm and 32mm wall thickness to fit all standard copper and iron pipes diameters from 6.4mm ( ¼”) to 108mm (4 ¼”).
- Other size available on request.
- Tube length : 1.83 meters ( 6 ft ).
- Available in special sizes and long coils on request.