Accofoam is a thermo-acoustic convoluted elastomeric Nitrile rubber foam material scientifically developed to provide superior sound absorption in the low and mid frequency range. The convoluted shape increases the absorptive surface area than a flat surface giving superior acoustical performance
- Industry: Acoustic Lining of ducts, Air Handling Units, Acoustic Panels, Speaker box acoustic lining, Enclosures and canopy of factory machinery, fans, generators, engines and compressors.
- Transport: Engine enclosures in vehicles and vessels, bus body – anti damping, Operator’s cabin.
- Health Care: Audio-metric room, generator enclosure, Air-conditioning and ventilation ducts.
- Commercial Buildings: Auditoriums, wall acoustic, Multiplexes, Recording room, studios, Cinema halls, Office Partitions, Discotheque, Home theater, Air-conditioning ducts and ventilation systems.
- ACCOFOAM is a great choice where a fire safe, flexible, light weight, high performance noise absorption material is required. Antimicrobial range is also available.
- ACCOFOAM is an excellent internal lining material of circular ducts for providing both thermal and acoustic insulation.
|Temperature Range||-40°C to + 120°C|
|Fire Safety||Class “O”|
|Thermal Cunductivity||K=0.037 W/m.K|
|Density||50 Kg/M³ ± 15%|